4/15/13

Scandinavian Oats Are The Best Ones

I stumbled upon on this package of oats flaks at my local store and I'm amazed.
Its one of the best and most tasteful cereal I have tasted in a long time in the category health/musli products,
It is made of oats from Scandinavia but oats from the Nordics regions grow slower. Somthing that gives them the time to develop its rich and fuller flavor.
Oats are one of ours most healthy grain arts rich of vitamins, proteins, fibers, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
One of the most impressive thing about this product is they use Carrot juice extract in it, but carrots are something I really want to eat but I never seam to get my self to it. 
But now I have it in something I like.
Its a win, win situation.


Other integrands except oats are syrup, sugar, maltodextrin, salt and anti oxidants.
This product is 84% whole grain and is defiantly a perfect start of the day if you care about healthier life style.
Well its got its spot on my kitchen shelf from now on.
Here is a link to this product side in case you are intrested in this.
Axa Oats flakes 100% Nordic Oats

Have a nice day.


No comments: