4/5/13

Uneducated White Trash Blogg Whore

My God how technology flies further and further... 

Here I sit with my laptop uneducated, a white male 42 years old and I'm building my own web site for my photography work and videos.

And that I'm doing with out understanding a jack shit about those HTML codes and things.


Its a really a cool thing to brag about, after all people all over the globe are taking higher education to be able to do those things...



I'm starting to really enjoying this blogger thing, or maybe I'm just another attention blogger whore ?
I really don't give a fuck about it as long as it suits me and keeps me up to it.
So If I´m a potential attention blogger whore, I'm gonna be a proud one. 
Its all about whoring with dignity and pride
Or the white trash way.


Expressing my self in English. That I learn by my self from music, books and Hollywood films.

As I live in Norway where I communicate each day and think in Norwegian, that I speak fluidly and learnt by my self by moving to this country.


Coming from Iceland with Icelandic as my native language that I actually learnt in school. 


Being born with dyslexia I never could pass those grammatical test in my native language , a problem that made my teachers think that I was stupid at the time, and by that judgement I was send not only a one time, but 2 times to psychiatrists as a child, by the age of 9 and 12 to take an IQ test in the act to get my out of the normal classes and putting my in some kind of  "SPECIAL" education class form for retarded children.

 It did not work out so well for those bastards cos I passed my IQ test perfectly and overwhelming each time.

So the poor things had to put up with me. 



This problem was not discovered until the age of 32 and is probably the reason that I'm uneducated. 

Most certainly the teachers wore a reason to it, but all that is in the past and a completely different story.





God bless the Internet, google translate and google spelling checker.

Its a life saver......

But talking about blogger.



I downloaded this new blogger app from google to my android phone. Its a quite embarrassing for google to have been developing such a app that is not functioning correctly and are much worse than an older version of it. 

So I installed an unofficial blogger app called Bloggeroid that I'm recommending in stead of the official app from google that is nothing but a crap, if you don't have an iphone, but it actually works much better there than in android but still got its fouls and ain't no good.


What an embarrassing mess "google" got them self's into there.

No comments: