9/3/13

Living with the dead.

Some times when Im photographering something that wos not there occure on my photos. Like on this photo taken with night vision- Its a little girl at the other side of the table with a long black hair looking right at me. She was never there. This I cant explain but its not the only time it has happened. 

 

The picture is taken autumn 2011 in a old house in central Stavanger


Where I live now a former resident of the apartment is sill here tho he died of cancer the summer of 2012. I can feel his presents but I have never seen him but the strangest thing is at by her visit the autumn 2012 my mother describe a being in my bedroom she saw. I had never told her about this or him but I knew she was right cos I knew him in real life and the description match perfectly.

I don't know why but it seems like I attract the dead-
I'm living with the dead.

No comments: